Stay in a Work of Art
Looking for a place to stay in Paonia?
Wisehart Springs Inn has:
- Three bedrooms with personal baths and unique views
- Full kitchen and dining table
- Living room and meditation area
- Spectacular deck with mountain vistas
We provide a basket of local, organic ingredients so guests can prepare a delicious breakfast in the kitchen with a view of the mountains. We can accommodate most dietary restrictions.
Individual rooms sleep 2 people. The full suite sleeps 6-8, including the foldout couch, with optional additional guests.
Morning Light Room
Morning Light Room: This quaint circular room has a queen size bed and private bath. Unique artistry and bathroom mosaics add to the charm of the experience at the Inn. The mosaics in this bathroom (step down) are of a sunrise and a swirly flower. The quilt is by our neighbor and friend, artist Lynn Mattingly.
Mountain View Room
Mountain View Room: Panoramic, circular view of Lamborn Mesa and the valley. Meditative is the word that describes this room experience with a queen size bed and gorgeous green, geometric quilt. The bath next door features two mosaics – one of a moonrise and another double-flower motif. This room has great access to our lovely 2nd floor sitting room and deck.
Eagle’s Nest Room
- To maintain the high quality of our rooms and suites, we cannot allow any pets.
- For a single night stay, there is an additional cleaning fee, $25 per room or $50 for the full suite.
- We require a deposit equal to the rate for one night.
- Cancellations made up to seven days in advance will receive a full refund of the deposit. Cancellations after that time will forfeit the deposit.